- Act as Responsible Officer to deal with SFC Type 6 regulated activities, executing corporate finance transactions；.
- Advising and implementing on corporate finance matters including fund-raising projects, capital restructuring takeovers, mergers and shares repurchases etc；
- Responsible for assessing potential deals, developing new business & marketing plan；
- Manage daily operations to ensure full regulatory compliance；
- Report to CEO directly.
- Degree holder in Finance or Banking or any related disciplines.
- With at least 10 years corporate finance and listing experiences. Practical experience in corporate finance advisory and equity capital market transactions execution.
- A licensed Responsible Officer under the SFC for Type 6 regulated activities. (eligible candidates with required qualifications for application under SFC will be considered)
- Sound understanding of Securities and Futures Ordinance, Listing rules and Takeover Codes, SFC Code of Conduct and rules.
- Strong analytical, business sense, communication and presentation skills with a proven track record in leading and executing corporate finance deals in the past years.
- Fluent speaking and writing in English, Chinese and Mandarins.
- Travel to Mainland China if necessary.